- All our jewels are entirely designed and manufactured in Spain. We thoroughly select the raw materials and control all production phases, thus ensuring a top quality finish. If you take care of them correctly, they will keep their original appearance for a long time.
- Save each jewel in its original box or in organza / velvet bags, avoiding contact with other jewels , which can cause scratches.
- Avoid washing your hands or showering with the jewelry on, and also bathe in the sea with them; both the chlorine and the salt water damage the rhodium and reduce the brilliance of the gems.
- Try to avoid contact with your jewelry with cleaning products, creams, perfumes and makeup, which could alter its brightness .
- Homemade trick to clean your jewelry: prepare a small bowl of warm water and add a drop of dish soap. Dip the jewel in the bowl and rub gently with a small brush. Then, rinse with warm water and let it dry outdoors on a paper towel.
GODIAM ALTA JOYERÍA guarantees the maximum quality of its articles and offers a service of free maintenance of 1 year from the date of purchase of the product. This guarantee covers the damages compatible with responsible use and proper care of the jewel.
So much to request a free maintenance of your jewel covered by the guarantee as for a budget of a repair or maintenance not covered, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you how to proceed.